Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Entry #1


Just like the title of this blog, I am stuck between multiple paths unable to chose one over the other mostly likely caused by my lack of passion. As for the twenty percent project, this might be the most important thing I do in school. More important then when I made that costume, more important then when I learned calculus, and more important then when I applied for colleges because for once I am forced to ask why. Why do I enjoy my hobbies or when I gave chosen a activity over another. Before this project, events in my life sort of just happen with me having no control over it and I had no motivation or will power to change any of it. It is apparent that I always desire a project like this one as I ask fellow students for their ideas and passion, for I am quite indecisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment