Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Entry #2


Fifteen words to describe my pitch. Creating a website displaying my leather craft in order to prove my capabilities outside of school. During today pitch, I could feel the pounding of my chest as everything under my ribs began to race like horses on a track. Palms began to sweat and eyes began to swing back and forth. I was nervous. I was giving the opinion to do almost what ever I wanted and I was afraid of failing. The logic behind my anxious was confusing even towards me. Was I afraid to talk in front of a class I had spoken to so many times before or was it that I cared. I cared about the pitch and I cared about how it reflex my character. The pitch today, helped me determine what I wanted to do was important to me.
http://www.tannergoods.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment