Thursday, February 6, 2014

Entry #3

Luxury Gifts For Men
A month in the project and I haven't been this excited about a project since my tinker costume. I have already looked at hosting domain and all that is left is to come up a title for the website.I also need to figure out a logo that will suit my title that I can stamp on my products. Obtaining a custom stamp or making one might be another project on its own luckily my dad is experienced in metal works. I want something that can represents my name so that it can really fell like something that belongs to me. Other companies like Hallow leather and Corter have great names and logos which show the quality of their products. The pitch has taught me a lot about the project. During the pitch I realized how important this was to me, how I wanted to have a good idea, and be able to do what I truly felt like doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment